Admission process for the various degree courses will start in the month of June. 50% 0f total seats are occupied in the merit base and the remaining seats are allocated in the management quota. The prescribed application forms are available from the college office on the payment of Rs.150/- from the applied candidates, qualified students are selected base on their marks in the qualifying examination.
- Selection and Admission procedure of candidates to various courses are made in accordance with norms by the government of Kerala and the University of Calicut
- The rank list of applicanst provisionally selected for admission will be displayed on the College Notice board and an admission card fixing the date and the time for interview will be sent to the applicants.Complaints if any ,regarding the rank list shall be lodged with the principal in writing within two days from the date of publication of the ranklists.
- During the interview will accompany with an aptitude test,Counseling session and certificate verification .The following certificate in original and two sets of Xerox copies should be produced at the time of interview
- Transfer certificate
- b.Conduct Certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- If an applicant fails to report for interview ,at thetime mentioned in the interview card ,ipsofacto he/she forfeits the chance for admission
- If admission is given at the interview ,the applicant may get himself/herself enrolled on payment of the first instalment of the fees fixed for the respective courses as shown in the schedule of fees
- All admission will be provisional subjecto the verification of certificates and approval by the University of Calicut.
- On securing admission ,the pass certificates of the qualifying examination and other certificates in( Original Mark List,Transfer Certificates,Conduct Certificate,etc) are to be surrendered to the college.
- The students are therefore ,advised to take sufficient number of true copies of the certificates and keep them duly attested for their interim use.
- All those who wish to apply for fee concession ,scholarship or stipened or any such thing should with them attested true copies of the mark list and copy of first page of SSLC Book showing the date of birth and the community certificate before submitting the same in the office at the time of admission.
- The pass certificates and other certificates will be returned to them only at the end of the course or on obtaining Transfer Certificates.
Preparation of Ranklists
The Ranklist of all course will be prepared according to the rules prescribed by University from time to time and published on the College Notice Board. Admission to merit seats will be done strictly according to the rank list.
Admission seats on reservation will be given to the candidates who are physically disabled ,good in sports and Games,Candidates from Lakshadweep as per University norms.
How to Apply
- Applications for admission to any of the Courses offered is to be made in the prescribed forms available at the College office on payment of Registration Fee Rs.100/- by the person.
- Duly filled application forms along with the self addressed post cards affixied with stamp worth Rs.6/- should be submitted to the office
- No application will be acknowledged by post unless accompanied by a self addressed,stamped post card.
- The last date for issue of application in the college office shall normally be the 15th day after the publication of results of the qualifying examinations.
- Incomplete or defective applications are liable to be rejected.
- Original Certificates should not be sent along with the applications forms.
- For subsequent enquiries the registration number given in the application form should invariably be quoted.
- Application forms not satisfying the above condition will summarily rejected without any prior notice.